On Site Support
Regular on site technical support with your own consultant level technician every visit.
Providing schools with a high quality in house support desk, supported by cloud based monitoring tools.
Free Short, medium and long term development report identifying genuine cost savings. Helping drive your school computing forward.
Certified EU GDPR DPO practitioner service.
Comprehensive range of high quality MIS support and guidance to schools.
Over 20 years experience in recommending educational products.
REVIVE YOUR FAITH IN TECHNOLOGY
An Exclusively Educational IT Support Company
Our managed service helps schools who want reliable technology to support their educational environment by providing dedicated consultants as an extended member of their team, backed up by our in-house support desk and the use of cloud-based monitoring tools. Interm IT support schools of all levels from infants to the sixth form in the south-east of England.
PREMIER ONSITE SUPPORT
- REGULAR ON-SITE TECHNICAL SUPPORT
- YOUR OWN CONSULTANT LEVEL TECHNICIAN EACH VISIT
- DEDICATED MULTI-TIERED HELPDESK – PHONE – ONLINE – EMAIL
- FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS – NOT JUST 8:00 – 5:00
- NETWORKING, INFRASTRUCTURE AND INTERACTIVE CLASSROOM SOLUTIONS
- ONSITE SUPPORT FROM £24.99 PER HOUR
- CURRENTLY SUPPORTING PRIMARY, SECONDARY AND PRIVATE SCHOOLS, ALSO ESC’S, PRU’S AND CHILDREN’S CENTRES
- Interm IT UK Ltd about 39 days ago
- Please make sure that you use passwords that include upper/lower case letter, number and symbols. https://t.co/ijqnuB4pQRInterm IT UK Ltd about 66 days ago
- We are very pleased to announce our new competition. Comment on this post with your favourite Harry Potter characte… https://t.co/AlpXDBEsydInterm IT UK Ltd about 77 days ago
We are in a unique position in the educational sector to recommend a multitude of products and services, such as Virtual hosts, Interactive screens, Digital signage, Remote backup, Antivirus and security certificates to name a but a small part of our catalogue.